Increase Beard Density, Beard Growth Tips Secrets
A man’s beard symbolizes many qualities, such as masculinity, wisdom, power and leadership, and it is considered a fashion for some time now, and many men want a thick beard once he enters adolescence, yet some of them may find it difficult to get the beard They dream of , This is due to several factors and reasons that control the growth and density of the beard, such as genetic causes, hormone causes, some health problems, medication, or a certain age, or nutrition, and this article will talk about the most prominent ways to help intensify the beard.
Steps and tips to intensify beard hair
These most important tips that can help get a thick beard :
- leave the beard without shaving or cutting for four to six weeks, and then it can be taken care of so that the beard has grown completely so that it must be defined after it becomes an inch or at least an inch and a half. If the beard does not grow at the required density for two or three months, the cause may be genetic.
- Take care of the beard and wash it using a light lotion and warm water twice daily, and the beard can be washed with light shampoo two or three times a week, to keep the beard hair clean and free of any food stuck, it is recommended to apply conditioner to the hair of the beard after using shampoo to maintain the hair Strong, giving him a dense, complete look.
- Massage the beard constantly, in order to stimulate hair growth, in addition to stimulating blood circulation, facilitating nutrients to hair follicles to stimulate faster hair growth, and to make the hair intensive.
- following a healthy diet rich in nutrients necessary for hair growth, the most important of which is protein. Found in oily fish, beef and chicken, as well as healthy saturated fats found in nuts, fish, and eggs, which boost testosterone levels needed to get a dense and healthy beard, and leafy vegetables, such as spinach and turnips, help to metabolize estrogen (female hormone) and maintaining the level of testosterone are higher.
- Taking vitamin Biotin supplements can be a quick and effective way to stimulate beard hair growth and improve hair health, as well as other vitamin supplements that improve beard growth such as vitamin B1, B6 and B12, along with beta-carotene, flaxseed oil and oil The nettle.
- Make sure you practice sports constantly, from normal or moderate to intense, helps to get a dense beard, because exercise stimulates testosterone production, improves circulation, helps to transfer nutrients to the skin and hair through the bloodstream, and is recommended to combine Between cardio and muscle building exercises in a sports routine for best results.
- Getting enough sleep, because sleep repairs and renews cells, which is very necessary for healthy beard hair growth, and the number of hours of healthy sleep ranges from seven to eight hours a day.
- Care to drink water frequently daily, maintaining the body’s moisture helps greatly on the functioning of the body’s operations properly, which reflects positively on the overall health in addition to expelling toxins from the body, which increases the chance of getting a healthy beard.
•Stay away from stress and chronic stress and control it, it significantly harms the male hormone, increases cortisol in the body, which can negatively affect testosterone, and stress leads to reduced blood vessels, which leads to a few nutrients reaching the roots of the hair.
- Control of the itching that affects the man during the growth of hair on the face, it causes irritation and increased desire to scratch the face frequently, especially in the early days of beard growth, and beard scratching may indicate that the skin under the beard is dry, and itching can be reduced using natural oils, such as coconut oil With lavender oil, or tea tree oil, or hydrocortisone cream can be used to relieve itching.
- Exfoliating the skin once a week, in order to remove dead skin cells and open pores, and stimulate hair growth.
- the need to stay away from smoking, nicotine in cigarettes hinders blood flow, which affects hair growth by blocking blood circulation, and reduces the flow of norbet blood to Hair roots, which in turn reduces the nutrients that reach the hair follicles.
- Trim the beard regularly to remove the cut ends from facial hair.
Home natural recipes to intensify beard hair
olive oil, jojoba oil and sweet almond oil
This mixture helps you get a thick beard by following these steps:
Ingredients: 1 tablespoon olive oil. 1 tablespoon jojoba oil. 1 tablespoon sweet almond oil. Five to seven drops of eucalyptus oil.
How to prepare and use: Mix the ingredients together until smooth. Place a large amount of the mixture on the palm of the hand, then place it on the beard, and massage with circular movements for 10 minutes. Then wash the area with lukewarm water. Repeat twice daily for a thick beard.
Amla oil and mustard mixture
Amla oil is one of the most beneficial natural oils for hair follicles, and this mixture is prepared by following these steps :
Ingredients: 60 ml of amla oil. Three tablespoons of mustard powder.
How to prepare and use: The ingredients are well mixed together to get a dough. Place the mixture on the beard and leave for 20 minutes. After that Remove the mixture from the face.
The lemon juice and cinnamon mix
help this mixture to get a dense beard by following the following steps:
Ingredients: 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder. Three teaspoons of lemon juice.
How to prepare and use: Mix the ingredients well together. Place the mixture on top, and leave for 20-25 minutes. Then wash the face with cold water and dry. Repeat twice a week for best results.
Coconut oil blend and rosemary oil
coconut oil help to significantly increase facial hair growth, following these steps:
Ingredients: Coconut oil and Rosemary oil.
How to prepare and use: Mix the ingredients well together. Place the mixture on the face using a cotton ball. Leave the mixture for 15-20 minutes. Then wash the face with cold water and dry. Repeat this three times a week for best results.
Beard growth tips videos resources
Top 10 Tips for Growing a Beard by Jeff Buoncristiano[embedyt] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGD3zW6wx3Q[/embedyt]
1) Set a goal. It makes you more likely to accomplish your beard goals if you have direction and inspiration.
2) Look for inspiration for your current length. Find photos of other beards men with lengths similar to your current growth stage.
3) Use beard oil. Formulated to hydrate, soften, and condition not only your beard but your skin, it’s an essential tool.
4) Beard wash or organic soap. Designed for the coarser hairs of your beard, a good beard wash is a must.
5) Take photos. This helps keep track of your progress and measure how far you’ve come and how far you have to go.
6) Get a haircut. A fresh haircut can clean up your look.
7) Get involved. Look to join organizations, beard clubs, and be involved with the bearded community.
8) Dress better. Beards have a huge impact on your personal style, so work to evolve your style and wear some nicer pieces.
9) Drink water and exercise. These are two of the most important things you can do for your health and your hair.
10) Don’t trim it. Give yourself time to let your beard grow, and when you reach your desired stage and length, then think about a trim.
HOW TO Grow a Beard | 7 Tips for Beard Growth by John Murphy[embedyt] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL-XWLvNxsE[/embedyt]
How To Grow a Beard Faster Naturally | Grooming Tips for Men Video by Alex Costa[embedyt] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT2sSHaSmp8[/embedyt]
The topic of discussion: What type of beard do you currently have? Growing a beard or just facial hair for the first time? Trying to get rid of that patchy beard? Beards never really go out of style, but recently, they’ve been getting more love than usual. Plus, fall is here and it’s almost time for no shave November! So today I decided to bring you a video on how to grow your beard faster than ever. I think it’s safe to say we all want a full, thick beard, and that a lot of us actually have patchy beards. So how do we get there? Watch the video and let me know your thoughts on these tips on how to grow a beard faster!